Southern Cross Publishing (SCP) emerged in 2007 to promote innovative, cost-efficient electronic (or print), open access approach to publish science journals and books.
The SCPG new e-platform will enable you:
- to produce a comprehensive manuscript submission and tracking system.
- to use your own complete online editorial and peer-reviewing system.
- to publish and control your open access content without having a lot of IT background.
This platform is a combination of common web designing and specialized online peer-review management system.
We have developed this package for creation of innovative and desirable web interface which can be changed easily as most of electronic peer-reviewing software restrain a monotone platform for publication.
Using SCP platform you will be able to publish:
- Your open access e-journal (Peer-reviewed).
- Your open access e-book (Peer reviewed).
The SCP platform works in two different ways:
- You or your institution would be the publisher and we only play a role as facilitator by designing your journal's website and setting up your online peer-reviewing system and providing post designing assistance in publication process (all part of publication process from online submission to review and typesetting should be done by yourself).
- We are the publisher and you have to provide a professional editorial board and undertake all processes from the submission to decision, then we'll publish the accepted manuscripts (we'll have some legal checks on contents, for example control of copyright forms etc. (as the responsible body for published data).
Please click on "Send Journal Proposals" on the left hand side icon and send your journal suggestion.
Southern Cross Publishing-AUSTRALIA
Southern Cross Publishing©2016